top of page


Osceola, Nebraska

Peddler/Itinerant Merchant/Solicitor/Temporary Merchant/Street Vendor Permits


Any peddler, itinerant merchant, solicitor, temporary merchant, or street vendor is required to apply at the City Office for a Transient Sales License and pay the $100.00 per month permit/occupational tax.


Contact the City Office for more information.

Building Permits

A building permit is required prior to construction work. All permits must be approved and fees paid before any construction work begins. Please contact the City Office or Zoning Administrator for information.

NOTE: CALL DIGGERS HOTLINE (811 or 1 (800) 331-5666) BEFORE YOU DIG.

Click the links below for the building permit application and fee schedule.

Building Permit Application

Building Permit Fee Schedule

bottom of page